NOTICES

Please read

After a recent workshop delivered to our Year 7 students by RU safe, 95% of all students reported that they knew what to do if they were worried about something that had happened online.

75% of all students said that following the workshop, their knowlegde of online safety had improved, with many of the remaining 25% stating that they knew a lot about staying safe online already.

Headteacher's Welcome

Headteacher`s Welcome

SCHOOL PERFORMANCE

Headteacher’s Welcome

It is a real pleasure, as the Headteacher of the Cottesloe School, to welcome you to our website and to our school.

The Cottesloe School is a vibrant and challenging learning community. Our students benefit from highly qualified and exceptionally committed staff, who recognise the importance of creative and challenging teaching and high professional standards.

Our curriculum has carefully designed pathways to make sure it meets the needs of all our students. It provides an excellent range of options in GCSE and A Level qualifications supported by a range of vocational courses. Students enjoy school and appreciate its strong community feel. All students experience a high level of care and guidance to support their personal and academic development.

We value support and feedback from parents as this has been proven to improve achievement and the students’ academic experience. In addition, we welcome visits to the school, by appointment, as we believe the means of deciding if a school is the right one for your child is to see it in action.

As a school, we provide a high quality learning experience, outstanding pastoral care, ever improving examination results, high standards of behaviour and care for others. the Cottesloe School has a calm, purposeful learning environment in which all students are happy, successful and safe.

Andrew McBurnie, Headteacher

CLOSE

Upcoming Events

CALENDAR
  • Monday
    26th September
    GCSE Artwork can be collected
  • Wednesday
    7th December
    Careers Fair for Years 9 10 11 & Sixth Form
    10:00am — 3:00pm
  • Thursday
    8th December
    Year 8 Parents' Evening
    4:30pm — 7:00pm
  • Thursday
    15th December
    Christmas Concert
    7:00pm — 10:00pm
  • Wednesday
    21st December
    Christmas Break
To the top
Headteacher’s Welcome

It is a real pleasure, as the Headteacher of the Cottesloe School, to welcome you to our website and to our school.

The Cottesloe School is a vibrant and challenging learning community. Our students benefit from highly qualified and exceptionally committed staff, who recognise the importance of creative and challenging teaching and high professional standards.

Our curriculum has carefully designed pathways to make sure it meets the needs of all our students. It provides an excellent range of options in GCSE and A Level qualifications supported by a range of vocational courses. Students enjoy school and appreciate its strong community feel. All students experience a high level of care and guidance to support their personal and academic development.

We value support and feedback from parents as this has been proven to improve achievement and the students’ academic experience. In addition, we welcome visits to the school, by appointment, as we believe the means of deciding if a school is the right one for your child is to see it in action.

As a school, we provide a high quality learning experience, outstanding pastoral care, ever improving examination results, high standards of behaviour and care for others. the Cottesloe School has a calm, purposeful learning environment in which all students are happy, successful and safe.

Andrew McBurnie, Headteacher